Jedi academy: Serenity TC Mods
[New messages · Jedi council members  · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Everything Else, off-topic. » Some other Games » Matrix Path of Neo (A mini- review)
Matrix Path of Neo
BliznezDate: Sunday, 2008-10-05, 3:49 AM | Message # 1
Admin
Group: Administrators
Its not a very new game, but if u look at it in details, its basiclly the same thing(s) as TFU game is, apart from it has nothing to do with SW.
If in TFU u play as most powerful Jedi, here u play as Chosen one- the same things, such as "You smack object- The object breaks", grab the objects with the for...... Eeeeeer, i mean, with Focus, and chuck them into enemies.
The best thing, obviosly, is the last levels (yea, baby! ) not only the story line is completely changed (Which actualy seems really the same and a bit, well.... boring- before final battle) but you also get super opportunity- fly around city, use powers of The One, each smack with yourfeast means one less skyscrapper in New York (Im NOT exagerating- Its actually true! smile )
Finally, a super- duper level up system, which has more "Upgrades" than TFU, althou almost all of them are combat- oriented.
So, if u r a fan of Matrix, and want to try some realistic- physics game, you won't find a better choice than this, trust me........ No, really- trust me!

Problems with accessing depositfiles
Part 1 discussion
Part 2 Discussion

frostDate: Saturday, 2008-10-11, 2:52 AM | Message # 2
Jedi
Group: Moderators
Thx Bliz this game is cool,i tryed it today.Now i must get it happy

BliznezDate: Saturday, 2008-10-11, 10:11 PM | Message # 3
Admin
yea u should, its worth any price really
Atached- a trainer
Attachments: asx-p5-pon.exe (13.1 Kb)

Part 1 discussion
Part 2 Discussion

frostDate: Thursday, 2008-10-16, 11:27 PM | Message # 4
Jedi
Group: Moderators
Hahah you uploaded this tool for cheating biggrin Thx,i will try it on borther's computer.The game is too old for my computer sad .My father is telling that i am now too old for computer games so he dont want to upgrade it just because games dry

BliznezDate: Friday, 2008-10-17, 2:23 PM | Message # 5
Admin
You mean, the pc is too old for PoN? wink
Anyway, i think that its suposed to be personal decision, whether u r too old for games- i mean, how old do u think the guys in Lucasarts are? Exactly- and they DO play the games, and they do enjoy playing! So imo, its Never too old for games (Especialy 4 pc ones), i saw a youth club, where people of around 16 yo were playing lego XDD
Anyway, Path of neo IS something more than Lego, lol- i played Big brawl yesterday, was really awesome fighting a whole army of Smiths with Infinite focus. I advise this game to anyone really, even if u r not fan of Matrix

Part 1 discussion
Part 2 Discussion

Forum » Everything Else, off-topic. » Some other Games » Matrix Path of Neo (A mini- review)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Website builderuCoz