Jedi academy: Serenity TC Mods
[New messages · Jedi council members  · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » About the website, questions suggestions » Suggestions about improving » Details on site (adding some small details on website)
Details on site
kal01Date: Wednesday, 2008-09-24, 11:48 PM | Message # 1
Jedi in training
Group: Moderators
I have a small suggestion for you guys, it may be not as important as others but its still cooler, adding a lightsaber bar for the number of post you made like on kotf or chronicles, the more post you do the more the saber is long, also i saw this somewhere but changing the names, example serenity and admins could be named jedi council member, moderators jedi master and the more post you have the more you go in rank, normal users would start at padawan so on top of there pics it would be writen padawan then they reach a higher number of post, the saber gets longer and they become apprentice and then they become jedi knights and cant reach higher except if the become mod or admin. it would be more star wars style than only write admin or moderator on top of pic and also you could put a description to tell what is a master what is a council meber and what is a padawan and the number of post to reach it. biggrin hope its a good idea guys. thanks for reading

You call this a diplomatic solution!
MB2 name Lord_Revan!!

VitoDate: Thursday, 2008-09-25, 0:07 AM | Message # 2
Padawan
Group: Users
Good idea, i'd also like to add and remove one thing
Add - image linking to main site - again biggrin
remove - those sidebars, they hurt my eyes (<-- not necessary, they dont look great, but i can live with that)

BliznezDate: Thursday, 2008-09-25, 0:39 AM | Message # 3
Admin
Group: Administrators
i was thinking about that- thanx for a kick, lol
I'll see what i can do

Problems with accessing depositfiles
Part 1 discussion
Part 2 Discussion

BliznezDate: Thursday, 2008-09-25, 11:26 AM | Message # 4
Admin
to both of u- i'll see what i can do, and change side bars (To saber, Perhaps?) and the saber in member's status (That one is harder, but i'll try)

Part 1 discussion
Part 2 Discussion

BliznezDate: Thursday, 2008-09-25, 2:56 PM | Message # 5
Admin
anyway.....

Part 1 discussion
Part 2 Discussion

BliznezDate: Thursday, 2008-09-25, 2:59 PM | Message # 6
Admin
I couldnt Quite do the lightsaber bit, but i managed to make the sticks-like -ranks. biggrin
About the link- now there is a home- mnade logo of Serenity mod (Made by Me, NOT in photoshop!), so i hope thats enough- but if u still want to change stuff (Or still want to make more realistic- style sabers for user ranks)- Please DO NOT BE SHY to post your ideas here- any are welcomed.

Part 1 discussion
Part 2 Discussion

kal01Date: Thursday, 2008-09-25, 8:28 PM | Message # 7
Jedi in training
Thanks a lot bliznez for your work its nice to see that people care of this forum, i went on forums before where admins are you enemies and hate you so much, this site is great and welcoming. biggrin

MB2 name Lord_Revan!!

BliznezDate: Thursday, 2008-09-25, 9:26 PM | Message # 8
Admin
Hahah....... U see, i'll tell ya a secret wink Im not the admin here, really- im just keeping the order and doing the teechnical bits, but in fact the real admin here is serenity- so, even if i wanna ban u(LoL, evil meeeeee) I cant do it without serenity.

Part 1 discussion
Part 2 Discussion

AnakinDate: Friday, 2008-09-26, 2:21 PM | Message # 9
Padawan
hmm....could there be add background music to this site idea

kal01Date: Friday, 2008-09-26, 3:33 PM | Message # 10
Jedi in training
Yea adding music to it would be nice, but with a disable option for people who dont want it.

Sorry i know its of topic but i didnt want to start a new thread for this, it would be great to start new games, like on kotf the corrupt wishes and the three word game ect, rules would be that only one post per hour can be done in this thread.

MB2 name Lord_Revan!!

Message edited by kal01 - Friday, 2008-09-26, 3:35 PM

BliznezDate: Friday, 2008-09-26, 7:15 PM | Message # 11
Admin
wel, ading music is really not possible, with or without a Switch option- hey, if u wanna have music on website just open ur own favourite album after visiting the main page

Part 1 discussion
Part 2 Discussion

The-LionDate: Friday, 2008-09-26, 10:56 PM | Message # 12
Admin
It's possible just add the javascript code. Do you know something about HTML Bliznez? Again I think it's better if you put the original picture in the left corner back

BliznezDate: Saturday, 2008-09-27, 0:55 AM | Message # 13
Admin
i'll make a vote about it wink Thing is, some people want it to be a link or somthing- lets see what people say

Part 1 discussion
Part 2 Discussion

kal01Date: Friday, 2008-10-24, 2:06 AM | Message # 14
Jedi in training
found something that would be nice, its more a kind of pop up thing but each time you log in, if you have a new message it would be great that the pm window pops up when you login ( only when you receve new message), its not something of a big importance but its just something that would improve. Your move, lol

MB2 name Lord_Revan!!

BliznezDate: Friday, 2008-10-24, 2:32 PM | Message # 15
Admin
im not sure about that, u can see thouh, a warning, when u enter the forum page smile

Part 1 discussion
Part 2 Discussion

Forum » About the website, questions suggestions » Suggestions about improving » Details on site (adding some small details on website)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Website builderuCoz