Jedi academy: Serenity TC Mods
[New messages · Jedi council members  · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Star wars General » Philosophy » Dark and light- Right.... or not?
Dark and light- Right.... or not?
BliznezDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-01, 2:20 PM | Message # 1
Admin
Group: Administrators
So, at the end of 3rd film, Anakin turned to the dark side- that is something he COULD resist, but he chose not to- which shows his weakness.
BUT (!!!!!) on the other side he did it all for love- and the reason he choked Padme at one point was because he thought she has turned against him, so he tried to make her listen to him, so he could have a chance to explain his actions to her.
The same thing is seen in next episodes- Vader DOES try to explain to Luke, to find excuse for himself. He chops off Luke's hand- and then he realises what he's done, and realises it's his son- and stops fighting, trying- once again- to negotiate, as he tried with Padme.
As a result, We can see same conflict inside Luke in final film- he fights his own dad, he gets angry, and chops off his hand- and then he remembers that it is HIS Father- which probably prooves how Skywalkers always find the right boundaries for themselves, and know where to stop.
In final moments, Vader realises that it was his chance to fix everything he's done- and if he couldn't save his Loved one, he did not repeat his mistakes, and managed to save his own son.
Please tell me your opinions.

Problems with accessing depositfiles
Part 1 discussion
Part 2 Discussion

kal01Date: Tuesday, 2008-10-21, 4:15 AM | Message # 2
Jedi in training
Group: Moderators
your right bliz, but only in one way, he has his limits because he shows us his hesitation, but we must not forget that he does this only when he is dealing with his own things. He never hesitated to kill all the jedis in the temple, he never hesitated to try and strike obi wan in the third and fourth movie. and even after realizing what he did to padme he still ignored obi wan. so there you can see its not only hesitation but selfishness.

You call this a diplomatic solution!
MB2 name Lord_Revan!!

BliznezDate: Tuesday, 2008-10-21, 1:08 PM | Message # 3
Admin
well..... true- although i still don't get, why after padme was gone, and his life had no more purpose, he still joined palpatine.
And he STILL stayed with him after he had his revenge on obiwan. i just don't get it.

Problems with accessing depositfiles
Part 1 discussion
Part 2 Discussion

kal01Date: Friday, 2008-10-24, 1:55 AM | Message # 4
Jedi in training
yea me too i dont get it, he lost everything because of the chancelor who only told him lies and after all of this he stayed his right hand, maybe because he had power over the new empire and wanted to use it, but do not forget that he planned many times to try and destroy the emperor to rule the empire, this is why i think he stayed by him, to be able to rule the empire one day.

Added (2008-10-24, 1:55 Am)
---------------------------------------------
yea me too i dont get it, he lost everything because of the chancelor who only told him lies and after all of this he stayed his right hand, maybe because he had power over the new empire and wanted to use it, but do not forget that he planned many times to try and destroy the emperor to rule the empire, this is why i think he stayed by him, to be able to rule the empire one day.

MB2 name Lord_Revan!!

serenity937Date: Friday, 2008-10-24, 4:51 AM | Message # 5
A Lord of the Galaxy
A BIT LIKE PRESIDENT BUSH AND PRIME MINISTER BLAIR.LOL

kal01Date: Monday, 2008-10-27, 1:16 AM | Message # 6
Jedi in training
lol your right lol

Added (2008-10-27, 1:16 Am)
---------------------------------------------
lol your right lol

MB2 name Lord_Revan!!

Forum » Star wars General » Philosophy » Dark and light- Right.... or not?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Website builderuCoz