Jedi academy: Serenity TC Mods
[New messages · Jedi council members  · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Anakin  
Forum » Jedi Academy Mod discussion » KOTF » ONLY SABERSYSTEM (new unbielevable serenity sabersystem download link)
ONLY SABERSYSTEM
rickymaruDate: Monday, 2009-01-05, 3:15 PM | Message # 1
Padawan
Group: Users
Hi, serenity!!! Hi all! Merry Xmas!!! Happy new year!!! I hope all of you enjoyed this holydays period!
Now that i'm came back i would ask serenity something: Serenity can you make a download link of your new sabersystem???? Only the sabersystem I need. Because I've changed the computer and for now I can't play GID but only JA + KOTF. Can you please make me this favour??? Thanks however.

bye

Rickymaru

frostDate: Monday, 2009-01-05, 3:46 PM | Message # 2
Jedi
Group: Moderators
I agree that Serenity made best sabersystem ever.It is unbielevable good and looks fantastic.Only this manual blocking is annoying me cause i cant get it working evil

BliznezDate: Monday, 2009-01-05, 4:18 PM | Message # 3
Admin
Group: Administrators
oh comon, its been said 100 times now- make the helpusobi 0 and press the Use+ direction keys to block in those directions

Problems with accessing depositfiles
Part 1 discussion
Part 2 Discussion

serenity937Date: Tuesday, 2009-01-06, 1:58 PM | Message # 4
A Lord of the Galaxy
Hi Guys im not actualy back yet im using a friends pc at his house until i get internet again,im sorry ive been gone so long but 1 i did need a rest from modding and two its given me time to work on the mod and there will be some big changes in the future.

Im Glad to see my sabersystem is becomming popular so ive decided to make a small mod that is just the sabersystem and compatible with all mods.

so give me a few days and ill put the sabersystem together and upload it to rapid share or somewhere similar then ill post a link wink

BliznezDate: Tuesday, 2009-01-06, 2:28 PM | Message # 5
Admin
hi serenity, YAY you are here at last, can u pls phone me, 'cause i dont know your number? smile Jesus, didnt speak to you sooo long now, and yes- please join us at Jedi Mysteries, if you plan to keep modding.

Part 1 discussion
Part 2 Discussion

rickymaruDate: Tuesday, 2009-01-06, 3:11 PM | Message # 6
Padawan
Group: Users
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin Yeah!!!! Thanks really much serenity!!!! Yesss! I need it! Thanks thanks thaks.
Hey guys have you recently seen the last jedi academy mods on moddb? I had and I saw a lot of enteresting mods like STALAX, and KOTOR MOD!!! I suggest to move there sometime, just to see the new entries.

Bye

frostDate: Tuesday, 2009-01-06, 4:11 PM | Message # 7
Jedi
Group: Moderators
Quote (Bliznez)
h comon, its been said 100 times now- make the helpusobi 0 and press the Use+ direction keys to block in those directions

It works except when i click USE + forward key(i get strange bugged animation lol). Blocking works for me excellent in ROAJM and Jedi trials but in GID and KOTF i have this sh*t.
But ignore it,if i really cant make it work i will make small video clip to show you what is happening when i try to block with USE+w.
PS.Rickymaru why dont you delete KOTF crap and put GID,its better and has add/load system(only good thing in kotf) biggrin

BliznezDate: Tuesday, 2009-01-06, 5:17 PM | Message # 8
Admin
oh that....... Yea, people- i have the same bug, i am not sure why, starkiller starts looking as if hes on......... eeeer, drugs XDDDD
But the Use+ Back block works fine, you can now have two stances for it- low and high block. smile
Also, try playing as one of CW Characters, there cartoonish moves are sooooo cool

Part 1 discussion
Part 2 Discussion

serenity937Date: Tuesday, 2009-01-06, 7:04 PM | Message # 9
A Lord of the Galaxy
Ive created a new topic just for the sabersystem ..i will not answer questions about kotf sorry but i think its shit and i dont play it.i made the sabersystem update a long time ago and i dont use it myself....whats new look here.Bliznez ill phone you in a few days wink

http://jaserenity.ucoz.com/forum/7-61-1#709

BliznezDate: Tuesday, 2009-01-06, 7:28 PM | Message # 10
Admin
YAHOOOOO, thank you! biggrin
About kotf- Dont worry, i'll just have to use GID, as it has much more than kotf, and since it is compartible with all the other stuff, we can also put the Dark lord Hunt mod in there tongue

Part 1 discussion
Part 2 Discussion

Forum » Jedi Academy Mod discussion » KOTF » ONLY SABERSYSTEM (new unbielevable serenity sabersystem download link)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Website builderuCoz