• «
Forum moderator: Anakin  
Forum » Jedi Academy Mod discussion » KOTF » My new mod
My new mod
The-LionDate: Thursday, 2009-02-26, 5:15 PM | Message # 16
Admin
Group: Administrators
Quote (The-Lion)
Ok, I need your advice...Shall I include the character menu which you get in KotF when you change your model ingame?
So you can change your character when you're playing the normal Movie Duels missions. On the other side, it's more fun if you plan the missions with the correct characters...

But my mod also let you play normal JA and Jedi Outcast, so you can choose a Star Wars character before you start playing just like in KotF but in this case it IS more fun if you change your character while playing.

There's one thing which prevents me from directly adding the menu and that's it's a bit harder with modding because you have to change things in 2 menu's.
So what do you think?

So what shall I do?

BliznezDate: Thursday, 2009-02-26, 7:23 PM | Message # 17
Admin
what i advise you do is........ make an addon for a GID! (Seriously, m8) Also if u can script, 4 God sake, make some cutsenes, lol, you said urself that missions are just save packs
Also, about menus- if you Didnt notice, in serenity's character menu there are more characters in Normal menu than in ingame one- can you make them the same? If you o, it would be one of the greatest add-ons for gid.

Problems with accessing depositfiles
Part 1 discussion
Part 2 Discussion

The-LionDate: Friday, 2009-02-27, 11:10 AM | Message # 18
Admin
I don't have GID anymore...so I can't make an addon.
Also Bliznez do you read everything what people post? Because I have already said 3 times that I can't script lol tongue

BliznezDate: Friday, 2009-02-27, 3:10 PM | Message # 19
Admin
yea i know, but u said you can edit the scripts......... i assume, if you have any JA base, or mod- then you can change script to some other, cant you? smile
Anyway, just try adding the characters like in GID, if its possible- or even better, make a separate character page

Part 1 discussion
Part 2 Discussion

The-LionDate: Friday, 2009-02-27, 3:13 PM | Message # 20
Admin
Yeah, It's true I can edit scripts but I don't know what all those lines mean. Yeah, I'm able to add characters and/or add a new page but it's a hell lot of work. Also I need models which have some decent sounds like taunts. But that's not what this threat is about

BliznezDate: Saturday, 2009-02-28, 3:28 PM | Message # 21
Admin
threat? Maybe you meant Thread, lol biggrin

Part 1 discussion
Part 2 Discussion

Forum » Jedi Academy Mod discussion » KOTF » My new mod
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Website builderuCoz