Jedi academy: Serenity TC Mods
[New messages · Jedi council members  · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Other Star Wars games » The Force Unleashed » The Game ending.
The Game ending.
BliznezDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-01, 2:26 PM | Message # 1
Admin
Group: Administrators
To be Honest, i liked the light side ending more- the thing i CANNOT Understand is Why did Emperor survive? I mean, if even the most powerful Jedi became dead, and Rebel's hope was buirried under ruins, then Emperor- logicaly- had no chance at all....... but here they are, walking with Vader, looking at Starkiller's body- wtf?
PS. Dark side ending sux for the same reason- The starkiller is not strong enough to get himself free, and becomes a new Emperor's TEMPORARY puppet.
In 1 word, im disappointed with storyline sad

Problems with accessing depositfiles
Part 1 discussion
Part 2 Discussion

frostDate: Wednesday, 2008-10-01, 9:35 PM | Message # 2
Jedi
Group: Moderators
That sounds cool to me biggrin I like surprising and dark ending
But i dont like ending in KOTOR II.Kreia died sad

Message edited by frost - Wednesday, 2008-10-01, 9:36 PM

The-LionDate: Saturday, 2008-10-04, 12:42 PM | Message # 3
Admin
I think it's a great ending, Starkiller uses all of his power to stop the Emperor so that the Rebel Alliance can escape, because stormtroopers were coming. But the Emperor is still more powerful then Starkiller. And his symbol became the symbol of the Rebel Alliance

BliznezDate: Saturday, 2008-10-04, 12:54 PM | Message # 4
Admin
Quote (The-Lion)
But the Emperor is still more powerful then Starkiller.

that is sad bit sad
Really, starkiler is the most powerful jedi ever- at least, thats what LucasArts said
Also, his symbol IS symbol of hope- same as Luke Skywalker's, who later became their new hope

Part 1 discussion
Part 2 Discussion

The-LionDate: Saturday, 2008-10-04, 3:12 PM | Message # 5
Admin
It's not Luke's symbol, it's the symbol of the Rebel Alliance. And also, I still think Anakin is the most powerful Jedi, he's the chosen one!

BliznezDate: Saturday, 2008-10-04, 3:57 PM | Message # 6
Admin
well, yeah....... But he was a sith at that moment- if u watch the trailers, lucasarts guys are saying that you are playing as the most powerful Jedi of all times.
Also, when vader kills the jedi at the begining, He says he senses someone much more powerful at the force nearby, and asks him "Where is your master?".
So, apparently, starkiller is suposed to be stronger than emperor (He says at the end- give in to ur hatred, kill me, you were Destined to do it), so he knows starkiller is stronger than him.
Also, i mean when i talk about luke, that he was the "Next" hope of rebels.

Part 1 discussion
Part 2 Discussion

The-LionDate: Saturday, 2008-10-04, 4:02 PM | Message # 7
Admin
Starkiller is much too powerful to be fit into the Star Wars Saga. Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker is the chosen one. So in my opinion he's the best!

kal01Date: Tuesday, 2008-10-21, 2:38 AM | Message # 8
Jedi in training
Group: Moderators
When they say you play as the most powerful its just a way of saying that the force will be UNLEASHED, when you play as vader in the prologue you can see the difference, he kills enemies way faster, his force is stronger or if you prefer equivalent and his force bar regarges faster.
Sure the dark side ending was disapointing because it wasnt cannon so they couldve made something much more cooler, but the lightside wasnt disapointing at all it brought a nice ending to the story , the only disadvantage was the damage of the sith lords after the explotion, they could have been more wounded.

You call this a diplomatic solution!
MB2 name Lord_Revan!!

BliznezDate: Tuesday, 2008-10-21, 2:23 PM | Message # 9
Admin
Yea, but still- the Staerkiller is suposedely stronger and more powerful than Emperor- otherwise Vader wouldn' t spare his life.
Also, if vader is stronger (Which seems reasonable- both in story and in game).......... Than WtF? Why play as starkiler? surprised biggrin Lets just get good old helmet and gas mask out, and play whole TFU as vader- in fact, thats what i'll do, when i get an awesome pc. wink

Part 1 discussion
Part 2 Discussion

Forum » Other Star Wars games » The Force Unleashed » The Game ending.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Website builderuCoz